Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Sweet Christmas in July

Happy Wednesday!! Next week I'll be posting from the beach...HOORAY!!! This week's sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 is fabulous, sure hope you can give it a try. 

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful Digi Stamp Boutique. There are so many adorable images there, so take some time and do a little shopping!!  

Because it's July, I had to do a Christmas card!! With vacation just around the corner, I went with a pre-colored Christmas digi too -- the Cute Reindeer Set. And how cute are they?!!! Did you notice something else with my card? NO PATTERN PAPER!!!!! Yikes, what's this world coming to?!!!!!! Join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 for your chance at some Digi Stamp Boutique goodness.  

I'm submitting my card to the Customer Competition found HERE at the Digi Stamp Boutique blog.

6 comments:

Kathie said...

Linda your lovely card didn't need design papers it's totally perfect without any. Love the colour combo you chose and the use of embossing. Such a cute card. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

sweetbloominscraps said...

Love your reindeer card and the fact that you didn't use any DP. It looks fabulous! It's amazing what we can do with less! But I already have a room full of DP! I'm sure I'll never get to use it all but I'll try! Have a great week!
Hugs, Judi

Joanna M. said...

Cute! Love all the fantastic Christmas cards on your blog this week (I have GOT to get going on MY Bugaboo cards!) This one, with it's zig-zag die cut is darling. Enjoy that beach vacation my friend!

anne said...

Love this sweet reindeer image and your lovely embossed card and your twine bow is so neat, I think I have bow envy this week.
Hope you have a wonderful holiday!
Hugs
Anne x

Sally Dube said...

I hadn't noticed the lack of patterned paper until I read your Post!! The solids compliment the image so well and I love the embossing!! Super cute Christmas card!!
Blessings and hugs to you Linda!!
Sally

Heide said...

What a cute card, love that you did not used DP. Have a super weekend. Hugs, Heide