Monday, July 6, 2015

Happy Day

Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the Anything Goes challenge going on over at Craft Your Passion. When I started thinking about what image I would use for this challenge, I was a bit overwhelmed. The possibilities were endless!!! Then it hit me, make a birthday card for Mom...so here it is!! She loves pink and flowers. Okay, I used coral instead of pink but the flowers, from the Doodle Pantry set Jargon Mixes, were perfect. I sparkled up the water with my clear Wink of Stella pen and kept the rest very clean and simple. Sure hope you can join them at Craft Your Passion for their anything goes challenge. And if you use a digital image, be sure and submit it to our Ants in my Pantry challenge over at the Doodle Pantry Blog.
   

1 comment:

Dawn Frost said...

I'm sure your Mom loved her card, the sparkly water looks so good!