Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Just Saying Hello

Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge over at Creative Colors. The colors are blue, white and kraft with a theme of maritime, ocean or summer. A beach/ocean theme is right up my alley, especially with us leaving for vacation in about a month!   

I used the updated color version of Pelican Dreams. When we're at the beach, those pelicans flying in formation over us are just so fascinating to watch. I used the digital papers also found in this set for my card. How perfect for this color challenge. Sure hope you can join 'em at Creative Colors for some Doodle Pantry goodness up for grabs.

3 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Wonderful Lou.

Dawn Frost said...

I love the colours of this, so soft and soothing. Very nice!

anne said...

Just love this, its gorgeous x