Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Boughs of Jolly!!

 Wednesday has arrived so that means sharing the latest and greatest over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. So what do you think? Looks like another winner of a sketch to me!!! 
And our sponsor is the wonderful Sally Ann at Digi Stamp Boutique. Be sure and take a moment to look at her shop, she has so many wonderful, adorable, and must have images!! Thank you Sally Ann for your continued support!  

Here's my card, turning the sketch on its side (something I don't often do) and using the SUPER cute Jolly Garlands. Yes, I'm on a Christmas card makin' kick!! And this adorable penguin simply makes me smile! Sure hope you can join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 for your chance at some Digi Stamp Boutique goodies.

I am submitting my card to the June Customer Competion over at the Digi Stamp Boutique Blog.  

5 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my gosh, what a cute image and great take on the sketch!

Kathie said...

I just love this sweet image Linda, it's just so cute. Love your colours and design papers just a perfect Christmas card. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Heide said...

What a fun Christmas card! Great image and love your color combo.
Hugs, Heide

Joanna M. said...

This absoluuutely adorable. I love how you turned the sketch on it's side. REALLY cute

anne said...

Brilliant fun image Linda, love this card too.
Anne
xx