Thursday, May 14, 2015

Puppy Love

This is my second card to share today. It's for the Puppy Love challenge going on at Dragonfly Journeys. Now I adore dogs, but my youngest absolutely hates 'em. So needless to say, we don't have a dog (insert sad face here:(). I do get my dog fix though with my friends' dogs, soaking up all the love and slobber I can!!!

For my card, I was going through my stack of already printed off digis and found this cutie from Doodle Pantry as well as the paper! How lucky for me!!! He comes from the set Dizzy Dachshund which also includes the paper and several sentiments. Quick and easy and together in no time, how perfect.
 

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

Too adorable and I totally forgot that I have this set too! Cute, cute, cute card and thanks so much for joining in my Puppy Love Challenge this week!

Jeannie T.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This image of this doggie always me me happy and smile, so thanks for my morning happy and smile! Darling card!

Dawn Frost said...

He is soooo cute, love that embossed wood and the doggie bone paper!