Tuesday, February 24, 2015

You're Dino-mite!

Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the Clear it Out Challenge this week. Their theme is Animals and the from your stash item is stripe paper. I used from Doodle Pantry Tiny Dino. I had printed off the stripe digi paper from this set for a previous project and actually found this chunk in my stash!! My college boy is going to get this one too with a Subway gift card tucked inside. As long as there's something food related inside he'll love it!!! Hope you can join in on the Clear it Out challenge this week for your chance at some Doodle Pantry goodness.
 

3 comments:

anne said...

Oh Linda Tiny Dino is just too cute. Love that stripy paper too xx

Joanna M. said...

Love this!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Adorable.... I need to start making more children's card and this is precious and I love the stripes and the sketch you followed.