Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Sweet Fisherman

It's hump day!!! And it's still bitter cold outside!!!!! I know I should be thankful because we didn't get all the snow others have, but I'm sick and tired of the cold!! I know something to keep us warm is playing along with our latest challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

It's time for Sally Ann from Digi Stamp Boutique to sponsor us too! She actually sponsors us every month...how generous, thank you Sally Ann!! Be sure and take a look at her fun and fabulous store too, you're gonna like what you see at Digi Stamp Boutique.  

Like this cutie, from the Funtime Dan Set 2. Check out the whole set, talk about adorable!!! I've actually been sending cards to my son at college (yes, the same son who rolled his eyes one too many times when I would show him a card I made, so I never showed him any ever again!!) so this one might end up going there too. He especially likes the goodies tucked inside...like cash or gift cards to his favorite food joints! I sure hope you can join us this week and share your craftiness at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

I'm submitting my card to the monthly challenge over at the Digi Stamp Boutique Blog.
 
 

3 comments:

Joanna M. said...

I love this one Linda. Great twine bow, it's just the perfect touch for this masculine card. So cute this week.

Sally Dube said...

Awesome card Linda - Love the twine - I can never get mine quite that perfect... Really cute!!
Blessings and hugs to you!!
Sally

anne said...

Just brilliant Linda, Ilove that image and your papers compliment him perfectly.
Hope it is getting a little warmer for you.
Anne x