Friday, January 30, 2015

From the Heart Progressive Challenge

As most of you know, I totally adore snowmen. So imagine my delight when I got this cutie FREE for playing along last month in the From the Heart progressive challenge. Nothing like waiting till the last minute though to put him to use!! But I made it before the month was over. You can find the January Stamp of the Month, Little Snowman, HERE at From the Heart. Hurry up and create with him this month and share you creation HERE at the From the Heart Blog and you'll receive next month's stamp of the month set free!! Fun, fun, fun!!!

1 comment:

Imke said...

Linda, this is adorable. I totally like the banners and your layout. Great take also with "Little Snowman"

Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month January Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

PS: I see that you are also one of the BIG Winner from Bugaboo´s 5th Birthday Celebration. I am too :-) Congrats !