Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Fresh Brewed Designs Digi Release

Welcome to the latest release at Fresh Brewed Designs. Heather has really come up with some fun and unique images. I used Face 6 on my card. I wish you could see it in real life...I used wink of stella on her "mask" and the blue strip is glitter paper as well. I can't tell you the last time I created with so much sparkle!!! Yes, I'm being sarcastic as I am not a lover of glitter (I know, I heard some of you GASP!!). I love these face images!! Come back Thursday when I share another one.

Stay safe and warm if you're in the path of the latest winter storm. We got 8 inches of snow yesterday in Pittsburgh and my back is feeling it from all that shoveling.

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Linda this is just so beautifully coloured. Loving the design and the sentiment in the oval shape.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

bumblebee creations said...

Oh wow!! Linda, this is gorgeous!!!! I just love these new images!!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Beautifully colored. Reminds me of Jem and the Holograms (80's Cartoon) :) Love the glittery paper and the embellishments.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

G*O*R*G*E*O*U*S!!!
I LOVE that you added glitter. I was a bit taken by surprise by that ;) and giggled when you said you are not a 'lover of glitter'. We need some people like you around. Some of us are sweating glitter from our pores and some of us are like girl please! HAHAHA!!! I LOVE the shimmer you added, your fabulous shading and the beautiful colors.
So happy you enjoyed creating with it and that you were even inspired to grab some glitter. HEHEHE!!
Can't wait to see what you share tomorrow!

HUGS!
Heather

Sarah said...

Gorgeous-- I love all of your glitter--that stuff scares me :) hehe! So I love how you created with it!