Monday, September 9, 2013

Marine Life

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed the past few days. I'm all out of sync with my blog posts and card making!! Deep breath.............
Here's my card from our Clean & Simple challenge over at The Outlawz. Our theme this week is Marine Life - anything that lives in or around the water. I finally got the chance to use this sweet digital image from Doodle Pantry called Dolphin. My strip of digital paper is also from this set. I added a few sequins and they made me think of bubbles. Please join us for a fun CAS challenge over at The Outlawz.
  

4 comments:

Donna said...

Oh so cute! And a wonderful CAS card. I know what you mean about out of sync. It's only going to get worse before it gets better. I think it will be next week before I can get myslef back on track. Way too much going on right now. Have a wonderful week!

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card, just love that Doodle Pantry dolphin and the fab CAS design. Hope things are starting to come together for you and you are getting into sync again!
hugs
Glenda

Unknown said...

Linda, this card is perfect. I'm a HUGE fan of using black card stock to accent an image, and this looks so good. Love the paper you used too.

Dawn Frost said...

Linda I think your card is a perfect CAS!