Sunday, September 1, 2013

Are You Ready for Some Football?

I am so ready for the regular football season to start! We plan our weekend around when our teams are playing!!! With our son now going to the University of Pittsburgh, we'll definitely be watching their games on TV too. This card is for our CAS challenge over at The Outlawz -- it's a sports theme. I just happen to have football on the mind, but any sport will do. I happen to have this adorable Bugaboo image, Football Boy,  already printed off so I went with it! Of course I used my black and gold colors too!! Have fun and join us this week by sharing your favorite sport themed card, CAS style.

An update on my knee - saw the doctor who felt I just "tweeked" a ligament, nothing torn or requiring surgery. HOORAY! He gave me a shot of cortisone and it feels great! I told him about my trip to Disney in November so he offered to give me another cortisone shot before we leave...I may have to take him up on his offer!

No comments: