Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sentimental Sundays

Yep, we're on our way to the beach...Outer Banks to be more specific. I hope all my scheduled posts will do just that...post!! Anyway, Clearly Digi Stamps is sponsoring Sentimental Sundays this week. Their theme is All Things Digital (plus a sentiment). Because of leaving for vacation this morning, I had to keep all my cards this week quick and easy...and this one sure was just that. I used the color version of Floral Jug & the paper is from a Basic Grey paper pad. Oh so simple yet oh so fun to make.

Be on the lookout for some pictures this week from the beach. Sure hope the rain holds off and we get lots and lots of fun in the sun.

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I saw this set online and you did such a beautiful job bringing it to life. Sooooo pretty!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

I just love this new CDS image and you showcased it beautifully. Have a wonderful vacation at the beach. Keeping my fingers crossed and wishing you a sunny time visit to the Outerbanks.

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful image Linda and love the card you made with it, especially the wonderful stitching. Always admire people who can do the stitching thing:O) Hope you had a fun time at the beach!