Sunday, February 17, 2013

Remember

Go HERE if you're looking for my Fresh Brewed Designs blog hop post.

Welcome to our Sunday Clean and Simple Challenge over at The Outlawz. This week our theme is "Remembrance" - make a CAS card that celebrates someone near and dear to your heart (past or present). My card is in remembrance of my two grandmas and even my husband's (I thought it was cool that my two boys had a great-grandmother!). I used some stamp sets from PaperTrey Ink that were in need of some inkin'. Take a moment to remember someone who has inspired you then join us at The Outlawz Challenges.  

4 comments:

Edwina said...

Lovely CAS card. I love the flower on it. The colors are so pretty. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Lovely card - so pretty and simple :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh this touched my heart, I miss mine too! Love the simplicty!
hugs
Glenda

Glenda Atkins said...

Sorry that should have read 'simplicity'