Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Love You

The first Wednesday of the month and we have a new monthly challenge for you over at the Fresh Brewed Blog - Hearts and Dots. Okay, so my hearts are pretty obvious, using the adorable Fresh Brewed Designs digital image It's Raining Love, but the dots are a little less so. And why is that? Well because I forgot the dots part of the challenge!!!! Yep, that's the truth! I could point out the dots on her boots and the dots in the centers of the flowered strip of paper and really stretch it by saying the bottom layer of pattern paper is just crazy shaped dots...but that may be pushing my luck!!!! Anyway, I hope you can join us for our month long challenge and share with us your hearts AND dots!!!

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Lots of dots, a little dots, I see dots!!! I went straight to the flower centers thinking WHAT A BRILLIANT IDEA!!! then came here realizing you just forgot them! HAHAHAH!!! I LOVE the bright and beautiful colors on this card. So incredibly sweet! Thanks for the smiles!

Glenda Atkins said...

Sweet card Linda, loving all those hearts and the cheeriness of the card.
hugs
Glenda