Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Merry & Bright

Boy, you can really hear the wind and rain outside. Sandy has arrived in Pittsburgh. I'm typing this late Monday night and just happy to still have power. That way I get to share my card with you I made using a newly released digi from Fresh Brewed Designs called Christmas Ballerina. I don't do a lot of girly cards, but this image is a tough one to pass up. I used Stickles on the tree garland and Crystal Effects on the ornaments. The sketch is from the Sunday Sketch & Stamp challenge blog. I used papers from the new Gina K Designs Merry Little Christmas Stamp TV Kit; they are so pretty! Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful today. 

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous Christmas card, just a delight to look at! Loving the traditional colours and the three lovely flowers on the side!