Sunday, October 14, 2012

CAS - Fall Leaves

Yesterday was my ALL DAY crop at the scrapbook store. Yep, from 9am till midnight (okay, I made it until 11:30 when I was too tired to create anymore, so I packed it in for a 30 minute drive home) I worked on scrapbook pages for my niece's album, my son's trip to Ireland, and even some old playing in the snow pics. The store had 4 "classes" scheduled throughout the day, 3 double page layouts and a mini album. I didn't get as much done as what I wanted to, but I still had a blast. Can't wait to sign up for the next one!!

Now today I'm playing catch-up for not being home yesterday by being late posting my Outlawz CAS Challenge card. Our theme this week is fall leaves. I had seen this technique on Facebook so I decided to case it. I die cut the leaf and used the negative portion to put some paper peeking out from underneath. The designer paper and sentiment is from Gina K Designs, her Sun-kissed Autumn Stamp TV Kit. Be sure and join us at the Outlawz CAS Challenge for a fun fall project, clean and simple style.

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Very elegant Linda, a delight to look at!