Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sweet Stella


First, let me apologize, I am still having issues with my scheduled posts not posting. This is my second one for today and neither one showed up when I got home from an appointment and was able to check my computer. Thanks for you patience.

Happy Wednesday. I know, I say that every Wednesday, but I really mean it because I get to share to latest challenge from Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Our fearless leader Arlana keeps coming up with great ones!! 


As you can see, Bugaboo Stamps is our sponsor this week, offering 7 FREE DIGIS to our grand prize winner. Be sure and stop by the shop and check out all of Jodie's wonderful images. Here's a little bit about Bugaboo:

As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was two years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing! From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!

If your taste runs to rubber (and you know who you are), you can find Bugaboo Stamps stamps at Totally Stampalicious. And finally, join the Bugaboo Stamps DT for weekly challenges at Catch the Bug.


I couldn't wait to show you my card because I absolutely love Stella. Her sense of humor simply makes me laugh! I want to be just like her when I grow up...which might be a while since I don't plan on having any more birthdays!!! Anyway, this is Stella Tidbits - Grain of Salt. Hilarious, right?!! Such a fun sketch so I hope you can play along. Have a wonderful Wednesday.

10 comments:

sweetbloominscraps said...

Linda, Your Stella card is so fun! Love your papers and her grey hair! I love that twine too. First time I have used it...this week! But I love the look it gives! Have a great week!
Hugs, Judi

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

First of all, I want you to write my epithet. Second, when you said "sweet Stella", I thought to myself.... hum, did I miss an image....lol Stella is my inter-child. I enjoyed your blog text as much as your card this early afternoon.

Heide said...

Linda,
This is just too funny! Love the saying and your fantastic card. This put a big smile on my face.
Have a great week.
Heide

mulberry station said...

Ilove Stella, This one is so funny. You did a great job coloring her up. I love the look of the twine. Have a fantastic week.
Hugs, Nancy

Lisa Lara said...

Absolutely awesome Loo. Love how you colored Stella.

Glenda Atkins said...

I love Stella and you have created a fabulous card with her, love the sentiment! Delightful work!

Jeannie said...

So funny and so true too! She cracks me up and I love how you colored in her glasses!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Arlana 11426 said...

Linda, Sweet Stella cards! Love the twine that your used. This Stella is so funny!!!!Have a Sweet Day!
Hugs, Arlana

Kathie said...

Hi Linda, I do love your card, I just adore Stella and this is another wonderful image of her. Great card and lovely colours. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Genevieve said...

Stella is a hoot, I'm convinced that I will be as grumpy as she is when I'm older. Your card is fab, gorgeous colouring & fab papers too :)

Genevieve