Friday, April 13, 2012

Love Our Earth

I have one busy day planned today, but I wanted to show you a new and fabulous digi set Doodle Pantry has released. It's called Love Earth (see it pictured below) and perfect for Earth Day. I wanted to make a quick card, and quick it was!! I had to use the colored image but I printed it twice so I could cut it out for a little dimension. I sponged around the cut out layer for even more depth. I went with my favorite size of card, 4.25" square, and the only embellishment (at least I like to think of it as an embellishment) is some sewing.

This set is now free with purchase. BUT, if you were signed up to receive the Doodle Pantry newsletter, you had the opportunity to receive it FREE!! Some other news, since the April newsletter was late going out, Doodle Pantry owner Laurie decided to extend the NO FOOLIN' special (25% off your entire cart when you use the code NOFOOLING) until April 24th! Now you can make a purchase and receive the new Love Earth set for free!! Fabulous!

12 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Awesome!!!!!

Donna said...

Great card!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Linda, love the sewing and love how you popped up the earth! Super cute!!
Hugs, Sarah

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely card Linda, love your stitching, it is fabulous!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Hi Linda! The stitching is the perfect embellishment for this image. Love your card!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Beautiful! And I would most definitely say that sewing is an embellishment!
Hugs,
Georgia

Barb said...

Nice job Linda!!! Love the stitching!

AllisonG said...

What a perfect little card! I like 4.25" square, too - the perfect size for a short note.

Dawn Frost said...

Fantastic stitching Linda, I'm quite jealous! Very nice CAS card.

Patti P. said...

Wow, CAS and awesome! Love the soft yellow behind the image.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Wow - this really turned out great - the image really pops and I love the stitching detail!

Kathy W. said...

Great job, love the CAS layout..my favorite kind!!