Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sweet Sketch Wednesday

This is my third post for today. Please scroll down to see my creations for Fresh Brewed Designs and For Fun Challenges.

Happy Wednesday. For some reason I am all mixed up on the days this week, thought today was Tuesday and I almost forgot to post all my cards. Well you won't want to miss out on our new challenge this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Talk about fun!!

And I always have loads of fun when I reveal our sponsor -- yep, it's Fresh Brewed Designs. Here's a bit about Fresh Brewed Designs:
I am Heather Dennis, the artist and owner of Fresh Brewed Designs, but first and foremost I am the wife of one amazing husband, mother of two sweet and talented kids. I homeschool and LOVE coffee, creating and chatting with my friends. Fresh Brewed Designs is an online shop that opened in November 2010. We sell a wide variety of rubber and digital stamps as well as specialize in many coffee themed images.
It started with a dream and turned into something bigger. With the prodding of a very supportive husband, family and friends, with a lot of help and a lot of headaches:) and a lot of lessons and prayers....
Fresh Brewed Designs has become a place to share, create, laugh and build lasting friendships.

Out motto: Fresh Brewed Designs... where creativity is brewed fresh daily.
We always have a pot brewing, so stop by and join us for a cuppa whenever you want!!!

And our grand prize winner will receive 3 digis of their choice...hooray!!

I am honored to be on Heather's design team so I have lots of her wonderful images. The hard part was picking just one to use for this challenge!!! I went with Hannah Belle With Baby Chick, using copics and some springy pastels papers. Now I urge you to check out not only what the rest of the Sweet Sketch Wednesday DT created but also Fresh Brewed Designs for some fun and fabulous images, both digital and rubber.

10 comments:

Heide said...

What a great Easter card, love the soft colors and your sewing. Have a great week.
Hugs, Heide

mulberry station said...

All of your cards today are so cute and springy. I love them all. I hope you are having a fabulous week!!
Hugs Nancy

VanessaB said...

so adorable and absolutely sweet!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh this is just BEAUTIFUL Linda!
I LOVE the soft colors, the stitching, your pearls... all of it. So soft and peaceful and lovely!

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the little girl holding the egg, very pretty image and beautiful card!

Arlana 11426 said...

What a fun Easter card. Love those sweet papers. I have 26 new Easter chicks. Hopefully the fun last long after Easter. But we shall see. Have a sweet day!!! HUGS Arlana

Jeannie said...

This is so adorable! Love the ribbon, the pearls and the beautiful Spring colors!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Patti P. said...

Linda, this is a lovely image and those papers, yum!!
I really like the embossing on the piece behind her.
Yeah, Spring.
hugs....

Genevieve said...

Beautiful little easter card Linda, I love the sweet image & lovely pastel colours.

Tc
Genevieve

Kathie said...

Hi Linda, this is such a cute little Easter card and that little sweetie holding that chick so cute. I adore your pastel colours you've used the perfect touch for this card. Hope all is well with you.
Hugs
Kathie
xox