Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hello Spring

To see my For Fun Challenges post, please scroll down.

We were actually having some summer temps last week, but the cold has returned. Frost warnings for the past two nights with temps down in the 20's -- YIKES!! But I will still take that over snow any day...so Hello Spring. Actually, Spring is the new challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog, so be sure and join us. Spring to me means Easter, so I printed off this Fresh Brewed Designs digital Happy Easter Eggs. I love that little chick popping out of the egg! Join us for a fun and springy challenge.

There's also a sale going on at Fresh Brewed Designs. Heather's daughter's birthday was yesterday so it's a celebration sale - get 35% off your rubber stamp purchase by using the code happyday. You can also use the code on digis as long as you order rubber too. Heather also created a new digi called Birthday Girl - she is FREE with any purchase until March 31st. Read all about it HERE.

2 comments:

VanessaB said...

sooo CUTE! :)

Glenda Atkins said...

I agree , it is adorable. love the Easter colours and your adorable image!