Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Let it Snow

I can't believe it, today is Day 9 of our 12 Days of a Sentimental Christmas at Fresh Brewed Designs. As you can see, Heather has another fun freebie for you, "Let it Snow" and it can be found HERE. I paired it up with another newly release digital image called Girl With a Snowman. It's been great fun making these cards, I get to use up some of my scraps. About 2 months ago I had challenged myself to not buy any more designer paper until my birthday...in September!!!!!! Do you know how many wonderful holiday papers are out there now?!! I'm sure you do, 'cause you bought them!!!!! Hehehe!! And I know there won't be any fabulous papers next year...just kidding!! But I have been strong and not purchased any. I'll let you know how I'm doing in the many months to come.

Now hurry on over to Fresh Brewed Designs and scoop up your free sentiment. Then create something with it and join us for our month long Christmas theme challenge at the Fresh Brewed Blog.

2 comments:

VanessaB said...

super cute card. makes me smile! :)

Stacy said...

OHHH this is so cute! I love how you always have the perfect, bold, color combo's for these images! The black ribbon really makes this paper "pop" I just love it!
Warm Hugs,
Stacy