Sunday, January 9, 2011

Is It Still Christmas???

No, it's not still Christmas, but I did make a Christmas card!!! I'm actually submitting this for two challenges. I used PTI's Tree Trimming Trio stamp and die set. The papers are Cosmo Cricket's Mitten Weather. And may I point out, not only did I use my least favorite color, purple, but I also used my least used color of cardstock, Sahara sand!!!

The first challenge I'm submitting this to is the sketch challenge at Stamping 411. Every Saturday when they post a new sketch, I tell myself I'm going to play along...but sadly never do. Well, I did this time!!!! And I plan on playing every week!!!
Why a Christmas card you ask...because of the ABC Christmas Challenge - A is for Anything Christmas. I must admit, I enjoy making Christmas cards, so if I play along with this challenge every week, I should have enough cards made that maybe I'll send them this time!!!!!!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend. More football to watch, HOORAY!!!

9 comments:

Sophia said...

Love your card! Never too early to start on Christmas cards!

Anonymous said...

lovely card! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge! hope you continue to play throughout the year too! hugs Samantha :0)

Kerin said...

I'm so glad you decided to play along with us at Stamping 411 this week!! I like your plan of getting one Christmas card done per week, and this one is a beauty!!

Patti Chesky said...

You are SO smart to start working on your Christmas cards. I love the colors you've chosen!

Unknown said...

Very pretty!! Love that tree and how you popped it up!!

Delphine said...

Beautiful card, Linda! And I love the colours (love purple:-)! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx

Stacy said...

Very elegant, love the soft colors! And it can still be Christmas if you want it to!

gbarron56 said...

A beautiful tree and a beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators this week! keep up the great work! Blessings, Gretchen

Kris McIntosh said...

What a gorgeous card. I would love to be so organised with my Christmas cards. Congratulations for being selected on the Stampers Showcase for the Stamping 411 sketch challenge.