Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Black and White and...

One other color, that's the challenge over at Freshly Brewed Challenges. Totally fabulous and fun, that's for sure. I started off using the image Latte Love from Fresh Brewed Designs. Heather just recently released this image and I think it is totally adorable. Now in a little bit I will tell you how you could get this very same digi of your very own!!! I covered each heart with Crystal Effects for that wonderful shiny dimension. I know exactly who I will be sending this card to.

Heather is having a new release coming up so we are having a Blog Hop to celebrate. It is scheduled for next Wednesday, the 19th, so put it on your calendar. If you snag up the badge below, post it on you blog, hyperlink it to Heather's blog, and email Heather (freshbreweddesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com) with a link to your blog, she will graciously send you the Latte Love digi image for free. We want a big turn out so help us spread the news.
I really must get to bed, hopefully I will sleep tonight. Not much luck in that department recently and I don't know why. For my Sweet Wednesday Sketch post, please scroll down. Have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Stacy said...

OH Linda, this is gorgeous!!! I love the shiny hearts!!! And the colors are beautiful! Of course I am drooling over your stiching! I have been practing, but can't master the corners :( Plus my thread on the top side always starts to come our where I cut it off!!!! I have been watching tutorials and they make it look so easy! You should do one! Or just have me over, whatever...LOL!
Warm Hugs!
Stacy

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhhh Linda, another beauty! I love your design and creativity and this is one fabulous image - I know you had fun creating as it shows! Stunning and elegant! Have a fabulous FBD Day!

bumblebee creations said...

OHHH>>>>>this is one GORGEOUS card! I am loving the bright pink and black together! Ohhllaaaallaaa

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

I love how you've written up your post with the little 'teaser' that makes you read the rest ("I'll tell you later how to get your own free image") LOVE THAT!! (-:

Your card speaks for itself! Completely elegant and stunning!

Kathy and Lucky said...

I love this,one, of course I love the colors, but all the details you have on the card, just make is to much fun.

Jeannie said...

Super cute!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

mulberry station said...

Linda, I jsut had to tell you how much I like this card. The black white and pink is a wonderful combo.
Hugs, Nancy

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This card is drop dead gorgeous! I LOVE the papers and stitching and how you colored the image. EEEEE!!! Now I have to brew more coffee... and want to make a black white and pink card :D

Thanks for the mojo brewing inspiration. I needed that today!!!

See you at the hop!!!