Sunday, October 10, 2010

Get Well Soon

I decided to play along with the Featured Stamper Challenge over at SCS today. I decided to case this card from Jenn's gallery. I added an additional layer to the card since clean and simple is new and foreign to me!!! The colors are very similar, Chocolate chip, Baja breeze (both from Stampin' Up) and Pucker Up (from Clear Dollar Stamps). I needed a get well card so I used the set Tea For Two by PaperTrey Ink. I added two scoring lines above and below the sentiment using my Scor-Pal. The ribbon is actually cream, but looks white in the photo.


The countdown has begun...9 days till we leave for Disney World!!! Actually, it's just Phillip and I that are going, and it will be a working vacation for me. I asked Phillip to go with me to keep me company, and, as you could imagine, he was happy to go with his Mom! Meantime, I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row before we leave...and there are a lot of ducks that need lined up!!! Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

Classy and crisp, great get well card.
DW oh you will have a blast even if you have to work a little. Enjoy the time with the disney characters.. :0)