Monday, August 2, 2010

We're Home!

Back home from vacation, and so reality begins!!! I actually had this card done before we left last week for the beach...one problem, I had already packed the camera so I couldn't take a pic!!! LOL!! I used the sweet Clear Dollar Stamps digi image Wool Ewe Pray. Color was added with my Copic markers. I used the Martha Stewart grass punch to add a little somethin' as well as some crazy stitching, pearls, and ribbon. I had sized the image a bit on the small size so I cut my card to fit it. I don't know what size card I ended up with, but I do know it will fit into an A2 envelope!!!!! More cards are in the making, so stop by again tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So adorable!! How cute is that sentiment!?!?!? Good to hear you had a great vacation!

Deanne :)

Stacy Morgan said...

This is adorable! I just love these lambs. Hope you had a great time on vacation!