Sunday, August 15, 2010

I've Got a Story...


And even though my story is none too exciting, it does explain why I am EXTREMELY late posting my card!!! A crazy busy weekend, lots going on, and today I made a quick trip to my parents' with Phillip because Dad had 2 bushels of homegrown tomatoes for me from his garden. I make juice, putting it in ziploc bags and freezing for chili and such. During the drive home it hit me, today is the 15th and I never posted my samples for the digi release at Clear Dollar Stamps! So sorry Lori!!! Anywho, I have four cards to show you and I will post one everyday, so you have to keep coming back!!! LOL!!! This card uses the beautiful set Assemble Together by the one and only Laurie Wilson. This was another image I had taken on vacation with me and colored it in, using Tombow markers and the blender pen. Other DT members that created beautiful cards with this set deserve some love to, so go visit their blog:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice...love all the colors!