Friday, June 4, 2010

A Birthday Card for Mardie


This card is for the Clearly Inspired Challenge hosted by Clear Dollar Stamps. Our theme this month is Birthdays. Join us -- use your Clear Dollar stamps if you have them, but you can still play even if you don't. I can't believe I missed my friend's birthday (hope it was happy Mardie!!)! So how perfect is this to mail off to her. I used the Birthday Moose digital image and most perfect sentiment of the three included in the set. I used my copic markers on this adorable moose, as well as nesties, my sewing machine, ribbon, rhinestones and pearls. Colors include SU's Rich razzleberry, CDS's Bubble gum and Lime juice, and Basic Grey's Green at Heart DSP. As soon as I took pics, I popped this card in the mail!!!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Awww, what a sweet birthday card, Linda....the little moose is just precious and the colors you used are beautiful!!! Your friend is going to love this!!!

Cassie said...

Hehe, that sentiment just makes me giggle, Linda. I love your card, and that moose has always been a favorite of mine. Great colors too ;D

Lisa Lara said...

This is sooooooooooo sweet Linda!!!! I just love your layout and how you colored this cutie. Your sentiment is great. I love how you did that. I need to remember that one!

Tricia T said...

Linda, you used one of my FAVORITE images!! I just adore this little moose!! :-) I love the pretty colors you chose, too!!

Kevin Renz said...

So cute Linda... love everything about this.

Heather said...

OMG, this is adorable!!!!!!

Rebecca Ednie said...

So cute and your DP and image coluring match so well. lovely!