Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More Fun in the Sun!


Pool, hot tub, beach...ahhhh, life is good!!!! I'd like you to meet Kevin, my youngest. He LOVES the water! He takes after his Mom and took to swimming early on. I'm hoping he wears himself out again today like yesterday and takes another nap -- that way I can too!!!!!!! Or get more scrapbooking done! Now don't think we only spend all our time at the pool, we do hit the beach, but I keep forgetting to take the camera! Maybe we'll take a walk this evening and I can show you the beach. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Your son is such a handsome young man....sounds like y'all are having a wonderful vacation...enjoy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Another cutie!! The water looks so inviting and glad you've had nice hot weather to enjoy it my friend!

Stacy Morgan said...

Another handsome son Linda! Glad you are having a great time!