Saturday, May 30, 2009

God is our Refuge and Strength

A dual challenge card - good thing for all the inspiration, I'm running a little low. First is the monthly Bible verse challenge - I just made it for the month of May!! This also goes for the Wish RAK challenge of the color combo - Lovely lilac, Almost amethyst, White, and any shade of green (I used Old olive and Certainly celery). Of course I had to use my all-time favorite set, Blossoms Abound. It was a must with these colors! The Bible verse is what I received thru Wish RAK. It's cut out with one of my Nestabilities sets. I didn't trust myself to hand pierce all those holes, I was listening to the Pittsburgh Penguins game and was a little distracted. I used my sewing machine instead, with no thread. Can't say they're much straighter but they did go much faster! Had to use my Martha Stewart butterfly punch, absolutely love it! A few added pearls and it's complete.

3 comments:

bensarmom said...

Linda,
This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the pearls on this. This is one of my favorite stamp sets which will never leave my house no matter how long it's retired.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card! You are really doing well with WishRAK images!!

America said...

gorgeous colors, elements and layout! TFS