Thursday, May 14, 2009

Daisy Charlie

I made a second card from the Daisy Charlie set by Clear Dollar Stamps. He is so cute and super fast and easy to color. I used my Copics to do that! I also pulled out some Basic Grey 6x6 pads, this one is Granola. Since brown and blue are favorite colors, I had no trouble working with these papers! I needed a little pop of color so that's where the bright green button comes in!


I need to get on the ball, Sunday is my stamp camp. I have 17 ladies signed up. We always have "Show and Tell" so we can all show off our creations. It's one thing to see it on a blog, it's another to hold it in your hand as you ooooo and ahhhhh over it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just too cute!! These colors are great too!

Kim said...

I can't wait to see these in person. They are so cute on the picture so they must be even better in person. I love that charlie stamp, I "need" some of those.