Saturday, January 3, 2009

With Love


This is going to be a quick post as I'm trying to get rid of a migraine - even the hum of the computer is bothering me.
This is a Card for the Troops - an anniversary card a soldier could sent home to their spouse. I wanted to be sure it could be sent home to a husband or wife. I adore these Bee Buddies by Stampendous - so cute and easy to color. Their wings got a touch of sparkle thanks to Stickles. I remembered to do some sewing (often I'll get a card all done then say to myself, darn, I wanted to add some sewing!). Colors are Bordering blue (I don't use it enough), white, Pretty in pink and Regal rose. The designer paper was from my scrap bin.
Thanks for stopping by. I'm off to lie down in a dark quiet place -- sure hope I can find one!

2 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

THis is too cute. Very sweet, and they will love sending this one home. Sorry about the migraine. Hugs...

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Linda! Love all the little dots around the border of the bees! Too cute!!!