Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sassy Old Ladies

This weekend was a "Just for the Girls" Wish RAK good ol' time! Challenges were posted and an item from WRAK needed to be used on your card. This challenge we needed to use red/purple or pink/lavender. Now that I look at mine I guess I used pink and purple, a little something from each!!!!! I hear what you're saying ---- "Rule Breaker!!!!!" Oh well, it got me to use up an image and sentiment from my never ending stash of WRAK items! I colored Billybootbella with my copic markers, then embellished away. Thanks for stopping by.


GO STEELERS!!!!!

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Great card. I had to use red & purple..LOL!! I love been able to see your cards even if I don't see the gallery for days.

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I'm not a fan of Red Hat stuff so like the pink and purple!