Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Used Kraft!!!!!

Why is it I so rarely use Kraft cardstock? I like it, I just never seem to use it. I had my stamp camp today and boy was it a great one!!! 19 ladies came to a stamp-a-stack in which they made 3 each of 5 different cards. If you multiply that out, that was 285 cards that were cut out and prepared!!!!! Between 8 and 10 hours of prep work went into it --- thanks to my dear friends Jan and Peggy for all your help!!! Anyway, a bit off the track, one of the cards we did used Kraft so I decided to make a just-4-fun card! The stamp set is by Papertrey Ink called Spiral Bouquet. I used their Plum Pudding cardstock, ink and ribbon (sorry for the glare, just couldn't get a good photo) along with white craft ink. A little chocolate chip was added since brown is my favorite color after all!


Hooray, the Steelers won!! It wasn't pretty but it was still a win!!

7 comments:

Heather said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love the colors, layout, sentiment..EVERYTHING! GORGEOUS!!!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Ohhh, that's pretty! And funny, I'm sitting here blog browsing and working on a project using Kraft and Barely Banana!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! I, too, rarely grab for kraft cardstock but did recently for a Christmas card. I love your colors here!! Sounds like you had a great stamp camp!

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh I love this with the kraft. Awesome card.
Colts won too. :0)

PattyB said...

Linda love the Kraft!

I nominated you for a blog award on my blog... I hope you accept it. I follow your blog and I love your work.

Laurie Wilson said...

Ooohh, kraft is beautiful with purple! Just a lovely card!

~ j said...

this is beautiful!! i love those colors together :)