Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Shhh, It's a Secret!


Because this is for my Secret Sister!! Sure hope she isn't a blog surfer!! I decided to use a Cornish Heritage Farms set because I just placed an order with them and I wanted this one to see some ink---for the first time!!!!!! The colors of ink and cardstock are Taken with teal, Chocolate chip, Soft sky and Wild wasabi. The designer series paper is also Soft sky. The sentiment is by The Angel Company. A touch of ribbon and rhinestone and I call it complete. It's already addressed and in the mail this morning! Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Linda Borneman said...

Your new little sis will love this! I would! : )

Hope you got things worked out. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Linda! Love the soft colors! Your new sis will love it!