Sunday, September 14, 2008

Back To Bloggin'


And I'm back to stampin' too! I have been so tired in the evenings it's all I can do to stay awake to get the kids to bed. I always say my kids thrive on routine, but I think I'm right there with 'em and I haven't hit my stride yet with mine! Hopefully getting some mojo back will get me on the right track.
What's new since my last post? Well, I turned another year older for one thing. I treated myself with a shopping spree on line! My kiddos are back in school. My youngest, who has special needs, is in a new school this year and really loves it!! What a relief. Now my oldest is in 8th grade and is doing very, very well. Not a lot of his friends from last year are in his classes, but he's admitted that's okay because he's making some new ones. This week is picture day, open house and he gets to go to the football game and sit with the band. How cool!!
Enough chit chat, on with the card. This is for a swap I'm in. The "recipe" called for any Halloween image, black along with only one other color of cardstock, ribbon and brads or eyelets. The spider is from the Spooky Sweets set by Papertrey Ink, Halloween Backgrounds and Pictogram by SU and the really cool spider web embossing folder for the Cuttlebug. It felt good to finally get back into stamping!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A big boo boo on my part...I missed the big day! I feel terrible! How could I do that?? I will have to make up for it soon!!

Your card is adorable! I love the green with the spider and haven't seen the web embossing folder. Makes a neat background!!

Linda Borneman said...

Wow! I love this card, Linda! That spider web EB is so cool with this and I love the whole layout! Supercute, for sure....

and, hey, when was your birthday? I'm sorry I didn't know and that I missed it...let me know.

Heather said...

This card is adorable! I hope you had a great birthday!