Thursday, July 3, 2008

Weekend of Challenges



This holiday weekend is filled with challenges -- Wish RAK challenges that is. I'm even hosting one of them!! Similar to VSN when challenges are posted every hour, there is no time constraint to complete your card. You must, however, use something you received thru WRAK. Cards will then be donated to our troops to be able to send home to loved ones. How fabulous is that!!! The challenge involved with this card asked for a birthday card for Mom. I'm still learning how to use those Copic markers!! I even got a third (and my last) set, the pastels. The cardstock colors are Taken with teal, Aqua mist and Spring moss (both from Papertrey Ink). The diamonds in the rough embossing folder was used -- I love using those folders!! Speaking of love, I adore the silver hardware from the most recent SU mini. With the current three sets of hardware retiring, I am assuming the silver will be in the new fall/winter catalog. Thanks for looking. I'll try to post more challenge cards...in my spare time!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card! Love the morning glories!

Michelle Woerner said...

This is really breathtaking! Just stunning!