Saturday, July 5, 2008

Combo Challenge

The challenge for the WRAK weekend was to use Sketch Challenge 182 from SCS and make a masculine birthday card. I changed the sketch to make it fit into a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 size card. The lighthouse image I received from Wish RAK. I colored it in with Copic markers and really like how it turned out. I'm not a very good colorer but sure am trying!! Practice will not make me perfect, just improved! I used some yummy satin ribbon and dew drops for that final touch. Off it goes to the troops so they have a card to mail home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are really making cards for those challenges! Way to go!!! This one looks like one you would do, because you like lighthouses at least the one in North Carolina! These have all been great cards for the servicemen!!