Sunday, May 25, 2008

Birthday Wishes Out on a Limb

I was so excited to see that Denise (peanutbee) was today's Featured Stamper. I've had her SCS gallery linked to by blog for quite sometime because I visit often for inspiration. Today I decided to case this card: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/837337?cat=500&ppuser=122849. I really liked this particular layout (also a sketch challenge) because I wanted to use some of my designer papers. Out on a Limb by Paper Trey Ink was exactly the set I could see on this sketch. I used PTI papers as well -- Aqua mist, Spring moss, Lemon tart and Summer sunrise. The DSP is also by PTI. Paper piercing and some white brads finished this card off. Now I need to put a sentiment inside and mail it off to my friend in Nevada. Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Heather said...

WOW! Gorgeous card!

Stampin' Meg said...

What great color on this card-makes me want to run for my yellow cardstock pile!

bensarmom said...

Linda, this is so beautiful! I love your colors and layout.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and cheery! I love all those PTI papers...so pretty but when combined, even better! Great card, Linda!!