Saturday, June 2, 2007

Last of the Swaps, For Now



How bad am I? I bought this set just so I could join in a swap!!!!! Awful, I know, but I've been looking at it for quite sometime so why not!! Bad thing is, it's being retired. Oh well, I needed some juvenile stamps. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. Colors used are Pixie pink, So saffron and Only orange. The ribbon I found on clearance at Wal-Mart for 50 cents!!!

Busy day today -- after work I hit the grocery store, came home and ate lunch. Then I took older DS to his flag football game -- it was only 90 degrees outside!! He scored a touchdown on the second play of the game!!! Hooray Phillip!!! Now he's over playing at a friend's house. Little DS spent the afternoon at the swimming pool with Dad. How fun for everyone.

I finally got some scrapbooking done too. Finished a journal for our cats and plan on working on some football pages. Loved the scrapbook sketch challenge for this week, I'll have to see what I can come up with. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: