Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Good Morning To You!



It's a rather cool day here today, only 60 degrees. Quite a change from the near 90s we had last week!

Isn't this an adorable doggie stamp?! As soon as I saw him at the stamp store I put him in my basket. That's how I'd be at a pet store too, see a cute animal, bring 'em home. That's how we adopted our second cat so I've been banned from visiting the shelter!!!

The colors on this card are Close to cocoa, Marigold morning (need to make room for the new In Colors I just ordered!!), Bliss blue (yes, I still have some of that laying around), and Rose red. Pup was watercolored and a Tombow light grey marker provided a little shadow. Love the A Muse phrase that is punched out using the word window punch and glitzed up with a tiny jewel. A second word window was punched out of blue and layered under the words. Oh, by the way, this is for Sketch Challenge #125 - yes, I'm a little behind!

2 comments:

Viv said...

A really cutie! I love that little hot doggie!

Dee in Oklahoma said...

What an adorable card..please tell me the name of the stamp..I would love to try to buy it. Thanks! 8^)