Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Challenge Winner



I spent the weekend marathon stamping with a group of SCS ladies in Michigan!! What an honor to meet everyone - I feel like I have known them all my life. I was so thrilled to finally meet and stamp with my friend Vivian - she is such a talented woman and very generous.

This card was from a limited supply challenge - we could only use the colors and stamp set on the table plus any background and embellishments we may have brought. The white gel pen also had to be used. I still want to add words to the front of this, it looks naked without them!! The flower image is popped up - I used a lot of dimensionals that weekend. The prize was all of the leftover cardstock and gel pen from the challenge -- more cardstock!!!!!!! I couldn't have been more excited!!!!! The colors are Cool Caribbean, Real red, So Saffron and Whisper white. So fun!!!

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Lovely card. I love the large flower and the colors you used. I'll bet you had a great time. All of your cards should be "winners". I love them all.

Viv said...

You're right Linda, they should have all been winners! She did a super job and we had a blast!