Saturday, May 6, 2017

You Make Me Happy!

Well it's great to be back in the land of the living!! Last weekend was so stressful moving my son out of college AND watching him graduate!! I don't know how that happened already! I then ended up getting sick:(  Like I said, I'm back now and just in time to share the new monthly anything goes challenge at the Imagine That Digistamp blog, Creative Playground. This is a progressive challenge of sorts because if you use any Imagine That Digistamp image, you will receive the featured set (Pretty Petunias) absolutely free!! I used the recently released set Retro Waitress because she is just so stinkin' cute!!!! Be sure and join us this month at the Creative Playground for our monthly anything goes challenge.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

This card "Makes me Happy" how can it not? Cute papers used behind her too. Glad you're feeling better Linda, and congrats on getting him graduated and moved!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, so glad that you are feeling better. Your card is just adorable. And by the congrats to you and your son on his graduation that's a wonderful accomplishment!!!!