Sunday, May 21, 2017

Hello My Friend

Welcome to the CAS challenge at The Outlawz for this week. Our challenge hostess is from South Africa and they are in the midst of the fall season. The theme is to create a card using autumn colors - brown, green, orange, etc. I pulled out a Paper Trey Ink stamp set, Ombre Builders, that I have never used before -- YIKES!! That created the colorful background. The I die cut the  Scripty Hello from Lawn Fawn three times for some dimension. I then added a sentiment along with some embellishments like gold thread and sequins. I rarely add embellies so this was a stretch outside my comfort zone!! Sure hope you can join us for our autumn colors challenge over at The Outlawz.
  

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, love that background and the sequins your card is just gorgeous.