Thursday, May 18, 2017

Girls Night Over

So who remembers slumber parties growing up?!! I loved 'em!! We always tried to see how long we could stay awake! I'm thinking that's where my being a night owl started!! This is my card for the Thursday inspiration post over at the Creative Playground. I used a recently released Imagine That Digistamp set called Slumber Party. So many adorable images in this set that are a must have!! Now head on over to the Creative Playground to see more inspiration from the Imagine That Digistamp design team.
  

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, this is so adorable. I don't remember many slumber parties as a child. I think I have a deprived childhood and that's why I try to relive my youth now, hehe. At least that's what my Dad tells me because he thinks I just spend my time coloring with markers. I have tried explaining that Copics are different and more expensive than Crayolas, but now just don't even try, hehe.