Thursday, May 25, 2017

What's Up?


Well what do ya know, you actually have to post your card to your blog for it to show up!!!!!!! I couldn't figure out why my card wasn't up...and now I do!! Hahaha!! Working too much and watching too much playoff hockey (Let's Go Pens!!)!! So here's my card using the newly released Imagine That Digistamp set Giraffe With Butterflies. I also used the Sassy Frassy digi papers (I do love Kris's line of digi papers! Did you see all the new animal print packs? Gorgeous!!). I kept this card fairly simple and perfect for mailing. Now head on over to the Creative Playground to see more inspiration from the Imagine That Digistamp design team.

Also, be sure and leave a comment HERE for your chance at winning this adorable set, Giraffe With Butterflies. But be sure and do it today as tonight is the deadline to comment!!

 

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, your card is adorable.

Kristine said...

I REEEALLY love this card Linda!! Your'e a genius for thinking of this Sassy Frassy digi paper with her butterflies. *Ü* Sooo CUTE!!