Sunday, August 23, 2015

Caffeine, a Girl's Best Friend!

This week at The Outlawz, we're celebrating Women's Equality by creating a Clean and Simple project with a female on it, human or animal. I used a Bugaboo image, Morning Coffee. The sentiment is from Fresh Brewed Designs. My background uses the Winnie and Walter stencil from my Stamp of Approval box. I pressed my versamark pad over the stencil onto the blue cardstock. Then I heat embossed using clear embossing powder. Then I die cut it out using Blueprints 13 from My Favorite Stamps. This one is destined for my niece in FL who loves Starbucks more than me...if that's even possible!! Sure hope you can join us this week for our CAS challenge over at The Outlawz.
   

2 comments:

VanessaB said...

Ha. Fun. Love that image. :)

Joanna M. said...

Oh my gosh … I NEED that image! So dang cute Linda!