Sunday, August 9, 2015

A Happy Hello

I've transported myself back to the beach thanks to our CAS challenge over at The Outlawz. We've got a nautical theme going on the week. I just recently purchased this cute Light House from Bugaboo who happens to be our sponsor this month...HOORAY!! I used this Waves Cover Plate from Paper Trey Ink, cutting it out twice, once from white and once from the blue. I attached the white "frame" onto the kraft card base then fit the blue pieces in just like you would putting a puzzle together. A cute little banner with a white embossed sentiment (from Happy Ocean Friends stamp set at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps) helps to finish it off. Join us for some nautical goodness, clean and simple style of course, at The Outlawz.

Other challenges I'm submitting my card to include:
Crazy 4 Challenges - Lighthouse
Inkspirational - Photo inspiration
Creative Moments - Anything goes/Summer fun
Fab 'n' Funky - No pattern paper

   

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Fabulous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.
Wendy xx

Marina said...

I love the way you've put these elements together - it is very effective and gives a fun card with a polished finish. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

Kitt said...

Cute puzzle card. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.