Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Sweet Treat

It's Wednesday and time for our latest sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Actually, it's an old sketch, brought back for our last Wednesday of the month "blast from the past." It's a good one, don't you agree?!!

And I've got another goodie for you, our sponsor...it's Fresh Brewed Designs. Just yesterday Heather released some super gorgeous images so be sure and check 'em out!

For my card, I used the yummy Sweetheart Cupcake. I adore this image! Perfect for those few Valentine cards I send. I know, I know, I totally messed up the sketch. I had it in my mind this was exactly where the sentiment would go, even cutting out my image circle off center to accommodate the sentiment. Well imagine my surprise when I looked at the sketch again and discovered my sentiment was supposed to go in a different spot!!! I tried it in the bottom right corner but it didn't look good at all so I stayed with my original mixed up plan!!! Sure hope you can join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
  

5 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Linda ...
This could NOT be any sweeter!!! I LOVE those pretty muted / soft papers (if that makes any sense!) and your shading on the image. The soft velvety pink scalloped circle makes such a gorgeous frame for your image. Such a beautiful project!!!

As always, it is such an honor to sponsor SSW2. Have a wonderful day.

Heather

anne said...

Love your papers and such a great image beautifully coloured x

Heide said...

Just the sweetest! What wonderful colors. Hugs, Heide

Sally Dube said...

Love it!! I've been meaning to create a card with that yummy cupcake - super sweet!!
Blessings and hugs to you Linda!!
Sally

Joanna M. said...

This is so sweet Linda! Even though it's only been a week, it feels like forever since I've visited your blog. There is such lovely eye candy to see (you are ONE busy lady)!