Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Doodle Pantry Release

Doodle Pantry is having a mini release of some very sweet set and SVG cuts today. I was lucky enough to get to work with this sweet set, Little Boy Valentines. Having two not so little boys in my life, I knew this set would come in handy. My first card uses the chest image and is sending loads of hugs. I mailed this one out to a little boy that I totally adore and teach taekwondo to that was in the hospital. Mom said it sure brought a smile to his face. 

Aren't these little overalls adorable?!!! The design of the tilted image panel came to be purely by accident. Before adhering everything down I was playing around with placement when my cat decided to pay me a visit. She knocked things all askew, making me realize that turning the overalls a little wonky was actually kinda fun!

Today and today only, all the items released today are 25% off. Be sure and get 'em quick. Check them all out HERE.
 

1 comment:

Dawn Frost said...

The wood embossing folder is so perfect with the treasure chest and the overalls look perfect tilted!