Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Doodle Pantry Release

We're changing things up a bit at Doodle Pantry. New items will be released the first three Tuesdays of the month. Here I get to share the adorable set Safari Critters. My favorite of all these cuties is this tiger!! Love the coordinating papers too.  

Guess I couldn't just stop there, had to use the rhino as well!! These papers also come in the set. I love the papers, a perfect match without any effort. Thanks Laurie!!!!

Be sure and get all the newly released sets today because they're on sale...today only! And don't forget about our "Milk" themed challenge plus add a button or brad going on over at the Doodle Pantry Blog. Doodle Pantry goodness is up for grabs for one lucky winner!!

2 comments:

Joanna M. said...

So cute! My favorite was the little hippo but I agree, the tiger came a close second. Great cards Linda.

Dawn Frost said...

I love the colour combo of the Tiger but the Rhino is a close second! Both cards are too cute. Aloha from Maui!